A MESSAGE FROM YOUR DENTIST!
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our Community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you have seen this during your visit to our office. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL visitors upon entering the office.
- A team member will record your temperature and lung efficiency with a hospital grade device.
- A complementary oral pre rinse will be administered to all patients prior to treatment.
- We have introduced an air purifier to reduce or eliminate aerosols during all procedures.
- A state-of-the-art fogger will be used between patients to enhance disinfectant procedures.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception are and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We continue to offer customized experience.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in reception area at any one time.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gown, and masks for our team to provide barrier against the smallest germs.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 212-243-6081. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, family, Chelsea neighbors and friends.
With Sincere Gratitude,
Dr. David Baustein & Staff